Welcome Spring

After a long winter I'm so excited for spring to finally really be here. I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging and really enjoy the season. I have so many projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Spring time!

Friday, July 30

Not Just for the Laundry Room Anymore


I love yard sale-ing! This was a great find, an old wood ironing board (do people really iron anymore?). $5 bucks! Yay, imagine the possibilities! I decided it needed to be painted a bright cherry red. I sanded it lightly and using spray paint....the good stuff...I painted it. I put it to the side of my kitchen table with a vase of fresh flowers from my garden. It will be great to set a bowl of fruit or a pitcher of lemonade on. I love the pop of color it adds to my kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I love it. I love your blog! You are so creative. You inspire me. Thanks for sharing all your great projects. Hope to see you next week. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cristie, found you on CSI. Looks so cute! I spotted it immediately. You do just great things. Good Luck with all this blogging. Be sure to enter the Linky parties.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. It helps keep my imagination flowing. Thank you!!