Welcome Spring

After a long winter I'm so excited for spring to finally really be here. I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging and really enjoy the season. I have so many projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Spring time!

Sunday, August 22

Pottery Barn

This is my attempt at Pottery Barn,done the cheap way with yard sale finds. The frame and wreath were $2. each. The orb, angel and candle holders were also just a few dollars each. Throw in some old books and a cool rock my grandson found and I think it looks pretty good. I love the look of Pottery Barn, just a little,(ok a lot) out of my price range. It much more fun to get the look for a fraction of the cost.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. It helps keep my imagination flowing. Thank you!!