Welcome Spring

After a long winter I'm so excited for spring to finally really be here. I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging and really enjoy the season. I have so many projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Spring time!

Wednesday, March 16

Stylish Blogger Award!

Thanks to Audrey at A Day With a Domestic Engineer for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award. How cool is that.

I've learned these are your duties when accepting this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

So share 7 things about myself, well let's see..

1. My Social Security # ohn-on-ono
2. Mother's maiden name.. Stellaluna
3. High School mascot.. Iguana
4. Mother's place of birth.. North of Nowhere
 oh wait maybe that's not the info I should give

1. I have wonderful children and they are my greatest joy!
2. I love fixing things up!
3. It' hard to get a paint brush out of my hand once I get started.
4. I love living in my beautiful state of Utah.
5. I have been blessed with a creative mind, unfortunately it doesn't pay much.
6. I am strong and have weathered some rough storms in life.
7. I find joy in simple things and them change them.
OK so that's me, well how I'm feeling today.  Here are some blogs that I have recently found that I enjoy...


there's so many I love it's had to chose!


oh my gosh, so many talented blogs!!


Please stop by and check out these blogs. They inspire me time and time again.


  1. Thanks for the shout out!!! Sweet.

  2. Awe, shucks! Thanks so much- I'm truly flattered!

    ~Kate @ welcomedtempest.blogspot.com

  3. Thanks so much Cristie! I'm flattered! And how nice to meet you. Wow, that picture of your house is gorgeous. It looks like a lovely retreat! I'm following along now. Looking forward to getting to know you better!


I love hearing your thoughts. It helps keep my imagination flowing. Thank you!!