Welcome Spring

After a long winter I'm so excited for spring to finally really be here. I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging and really enjoy the season. I have so many projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Spring time!

Thursday, August 26

Kitchen Light


I decided my kitchen light fixture could look a little more interesting so I tied on tea cups and tiny pitchers with a pretty yellow ribbon. When I start decorating the sky, (light fixture ) is the limit. One of the tea pots I had given to my Mom, the other was my Mother-in-Laws, a friend gave me a cup and so did my daughter. That makes it extra special.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this idea has gotten any comments. I for one and going to do this in my kitchen over my island. It's brilliant!= )

    Bree~

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. It helps keep my imagination flowing. Thank you!!