Welcome Spring

After a long winter I'm so excited for spring to finally really be here. I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging and really enjoy the season. I have so many projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Spring time!

Thursday, August 26

Wow I painted sunflowers


I love sunflowers! I decided to try and paint some. I first painted the background color on canvas, then with a pencil I drew the sunflowers. Then I painted them just using acrylic paint. I wasn't real happy with the results, it looked like one of my grandkids had painted it. So I sprayed the whole picture with Glossy Wood Tone spray paint by Design Master and it now looks great.. I think there's something magical about glossy wood tone!

1 comment:

I love hearing your thoughts. It helps keep my imagination flowing. Thank you!!