Welcome Spring

After a long winter I'm so excited for spring to finally really be here. I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging and really enjoy the season. I have so many projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Spring time!

Thursday, October 28

Doors, doors and more doors

Made a trip over to Habitat for Humanity this week, and then again, and one more time..well they had all these cupboard doors for a really good price, so I bought about 30 of them.

This was just the first load, I made three more trips to my car. Then I thought about what to do with all of them....hummm let me think.......

Well first of all I sanded them and wiped them down with paint thinner. Then I painted some red and some green,(can you guess, yep Christmas decorations.)

The cupboards had such a nice finish on them I almost hated sanding them, but then I got over it and sanded away!
Can't wait to show you all the ideas I have for these doors...I'm sanding and painting like crazy! I'll post some finished ones in a couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Still waiting for the pictures of what you did with the cupboard doors. waiting waiting waiting...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. It helps keep my imagination flowing. Thank you!!