Welcome Spring

After a long winter I'm so excited for spring to finally really be here. I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging and really enjoy the season. I have so many projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Spring time!

Monday, October 18

Welcome Fall

This time of year is so great! The leaves have changed and are starting to fall. This is when I hope for a strong wind to blow all my leaves over to the neighbors house. I mean really, they don't have a tree in their front yard and they need the fall experience of raking leaves, even if they are mine.





 The first thing to greet you as you pull up to my house is my beautiful tree! It is so beautiful and just look at the sky and clouds. I think it's the prettiest tree in town.
I've been a little slow getting my porch decorated this year, but I finally got it done. I found these great pumpkins that a family was selling for only a $1.00 each. I love the shapes and long stems on them.
I found this old post and added a cute bird house on top. I added lights in it so it lights up at night and looks really cool.

I put out my old chair that I got free at a yard sale, cause the guy thought it was junk, who am I to argue with that? I added a wreath tied on with some pretty french ribbon, put a old pillow and a pumpkin on the seat.I filled an old wicker picnic basket with fall flowers, pumpkins and acorns.




Then I hung a basket filled with sunflowers,  veggies and a beautiful french ribbon on the front door.


Now time for some warm cider and doughnuts or if I really want to be good an apple will do, but I think I'll have that doughnut!

Welcome fall and all the beauty that comes with it. I hope you enjoy this wonderful time of year.
All Thingz Related

Black Kats Design




HOG

10 comments:

  1. Cristie, Love all your ideas. Thanks for visiting me... I'm your newest follower. Hope you share some of this cuteness on Thursday at A Crafty Soiree... the linky party I co-host
    xoxo Malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fall,your home is so beautiful:))
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fall decor looks great! You are so blessed to have such a gorgeous tree! I drive by a tree like that and I have to make myself focus on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're one fabulous lady being able to come up with those decors. Thanks for stopping by. I'm now a follower and here's to hoping for more mutual blog visits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I'm ready for fall! I hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my new little blog! Your pictures are beautiful and your tree... I could look at it all day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cristie. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a message. I appreciate it ! Fall is such a beautiful time of year and you have managed to capture the essence of it !
    much love,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty photo of the tree with the turck parked underneath. I like your basket on the front porch also. Looks great with the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your porch is looking beautiful for Fall. Those pumpkins have so much character and the price was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas for fall. I love this time of year too.

    I hope you can stop by my blog and show off your project to my readers on my Show Off Sunday Party.

    http://houseofthriftydecor.blogspot.com/2010/10/show-off-sunday-party_24.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. It helps keep my imagination flowing. Thank you!!