Welcome Spring

After a long winter I'm so excited for spring to finally really be here. I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging and really enjoy the season. I have so many projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Spring time!

Thursday, January 6

Winter in Utah

Talk about a white Christmas, we definitely got it this year! We had about 20" in one day and the storms keep coming. 




These stump look like they have giant marshmallows on top of them! 

Yep that's my mailbox with all that snow on top! I'm lucky the mailman was able to find it.

It is beautiful but oh so cold...I think I'm ready for spring.


These are pictures from beautiful Heber Valley in Utah. This is where my son and his family lives.. It's just one of many  beautiful places in Utah. It's a great state to live in.
Enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pics...love how the mountains look with all the snow!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristie, Beautiful pictures! You have a knack for photography too! You are such a talented person...love everything you do!
    Caren

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. It helps keep my imagination flowing. Thank you!!