Welcome Spring

After a long winter I'm so excited for spring to finally really be here. I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging and really enjoy the season. I have so many projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Spring time!

Wednesday, September 8

Button, button, who's got the button?

Some old and some new.
But what to do...
With a jar full of buttons?


I decided to sew some of them onto a jacket I picked up at a thrift store for $5.00.

I laid them out in the pattern I wanted & used embroidery thread (three strands) to sew them onto the back of the jacket.


It was really quick and easy to do.
I think it turned out really cute and I can't wait to wear it.



I'll be showing off my jacket at-

Black Kats Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. It helps keep my imagination flowing. Thank you!!