Welcome Spring

After a long winter I'm so excited for spring to finally really be here. I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging and really enjoy the season. I have so many projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Spring time!

Tuesday, September 14

Harvest Table

It's so fun to Decorate for Fall! There is so much you can do to bring the warm colors into your home. I love putting together my favorite things to create a big fall centerpiece on my kitchen table.

This year I used a big old tool box that I got at a yard sale and painted it barn red.


On the front side I added some ceramic pumpkins, and on the other side I put a fall plate, some acorns and the beautiful hand-made wooden bowl that my brother made...

Which by the way takes him about 40 hours to make! It's a wonderful piece and one of my most prized possessions.



I added some sunflower, mums and autumn leaves.

Now my table is a welcoming sight for my family and friends to enjoy.


I'll be showing my harvest table off at

Visit thecsiproject.com

I hope you enjoy everyday to the fullest!

1 comment:

  1. Cristie, you fall table decor is darling. Love the wooden pot your brother made. You are very cleaver. We missed you tonight. Hope to see you next month. Karie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. It helps keep my imagination flowing. Thank you!!