Welcome Spring

After a long winter I'm so excited for spring to finally really be here. I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging and really enjoy the season. I have so many projects that I'm really looking forward to working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Spring time!

Wednesday, September 15

"Pitcher" of Fall

A simple pitcher of fall leaves will brighten up a kitchen counter or almost any spot in your home.







I used this old brown pitcher that I've had for years and simply added some fall picks that I got at the Dollar Store. Filled it nice and full and there you have it, simple, quick and pretty.The warm colors of fall are so beautiful.

I'll be showing my pitcher of fall at:

Visit thecsiproject.com

2 comments:

  1. I think that is so cute. I love the Fall dont you?!? BTW I have those counters nice choice!!

    Haha

    Bree~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great. I love the colors. So simple but so perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. It helps keep my imagination flowing. Thank you!!